The legaltech book
the legal technology handbook for investors, entrepreneurs and FinTech visionaries
- ISBN: 9781119574279
- Editorial: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Fecha de la edición: 2020
- Lugar de la edición: Chichester. Reino Unido
- Encuadernación: Rústica
- Medidas: 22 cm
- Nº Pág.: 320
- Idiomas: Inglés
The LEGALTECH Book is the first crowdsourced book on legal technologies and innovations focused on the financial services sector.
It brings together top entrepreneurs, lawyers, investors and LegalTech experts, who exclusively share their visions and unique insights on the nature of legal technologies and their relationship with data, Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and distributed ledger technologies/blockchain as well as ethical considerations of the technological advancement and future projections.
The LEGALTECH Book is co-edited by a team of four recognised FinTech and LegalTech thought leaders with decades of industry experience.
1. Introduction to Law Boosted by Tech
2. Law and Data
3. Technology vs Law
4. Cryptocurrencies, Distributed Ledger Technology and the Law
5. Smart Contracts and Applications
6. Legal Technology: Increasing or Impeding Access to Justice?
7. LegalTech around the world
8. The Future of LegalTech