Brussels I Regulation
- ISBN: 9783866531420
- Editorial: Sellier European Law Pub.
- Fecha de la edición: 2011
- Lugar de la edición: München. Alemania
- Edición número: 2nd ed.
- Colección: European comentaries on private international Law
- Encuadernación: Cartoné
- Medidas: 24 cm
- Nº Pág.: 972
- Idiomas: Inglés
The Brussels I Regulation is by far the most prominent cornerstone of the European law of international civil procedure. Every practitioner in the international field has to work with it - and its importance is still growing.
The first edition of this full scale article-by-article commentary found a very warm reception. This new edition
- brings the book up to date, incorporating a host of developments in the four years since ist first appearance,
- combines in-depth analysis with a genuine and truly European perspective, authored by top experts from all over Europe,
- covers the jurisprudence of the ECJ and of the Member States, and
- integrates thorough discussion of the pending proposal for a Brussels Ibis Regulation.
This truly European commentary offers invaluable guidance for lawyers, judges and academics throughout Europe.